Sunday, November 14, 2010

A current Favorite Thing!

I have terrible allergies so I am always looking for products that smell good but aren't too strong. As the dry season is upon us I went searching for a new moisturizer. I'm like a lotion junkie! I can't stand to be without it. I am delighted with this new Johnson's baby creamy oil cocoa & shea butter! I know it's marketed for babies but I am really in love with this stuff! It moisturizes like an oil but without the sticky greasy feeling. I love how soft it makes my skin feel and it really lasts all day. It also smells delightful! The scent is faint in comparison to most body products and not perfume at all. It reminds me of summer which is delightful when it is chilly outside! I previously was using Aveda Replenishing Moisturizer ($23). A great product but rather expensive for everyday use. I am delighted to find a moisturizer at under $6 that is every bit as good! Magical moisturizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment