Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Current Favorite Thing!

"I don't know about all of you but I was going through a ridiculous amount of plastic water bottles. When I saw a show about the trash piles in the ocean and that most of it was plastic I felt really bad about my excessive consumption. As a business traveler I was probably consuming more than most I'm sure since I didn't have access to my home filtration system on the road. I can't bare the thought of killing a dolphin with my lousy water bottle! So, in August a friend gave me the perfect solution as a gift! The Water Bobble! I was so excited about the idea of it yet a bit skeptical about how well it would work. Bottled water made me a water snob! I didn't want to drink water if it was going to taste funky! The Water Bobble changed everything! I was really quite surprised how good of a job it does. Now I take this with me wherever I go and just fill my bottle from the tap! I honestly think this product would change the world if we all used it! Personally, I wish I sold them myself because everyone who sees it asks me what it is! When I tell them, the next question is always "where can I get one?" Magical Water and not killing the ocean definitely makes for a Favorite Thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment